Terms and Conditions
- Therapy-World reserves the right to refuse a listing application.
- Any practitioner who is found to be practicing in a manner which Therapy-World believes to be unprofessional may be removed from the practitioner lists without compensation.
- Therapy-World cannot guarantee the presentation of it's web site on all browsers.
- Therapy-World is not responsible for access to the web site if faults occur with the hosting of www.therapy-world.co.uk and no compensation will be available in such an event.
- Practitioners may change the details of their listing within seven days of it's appearance on the web, free of charge, after which future changes will be charged accordingly (see FAQ).
- Therapy-World may alter it's charges at any time.
- Therapy-World will remove a listing on the receipt of a request from a practitioner, without compensation.
- Therapy-World is not responsible for the conduct of practitioners listed on this site.
- Therapy-world makes no claims as to the professional qualifications and professional memberships of any individual or service listed on this site.
- Therapy-World is not responsible for e-mail which a practitioner may receive as a result of a listing on Therapy-World accept that which comes from itself.
- No guarantee is made as to the position of a practitioner's listing on a given page.
- If during verification, an applicant is found to have presented Therapy-World with false details a standard charge of £4.99 will apply and appropriate changes made to that practitioners listing.
- Therapy-World cannot guarantee it's position in Search Engines nor are guarantees given as to the numbers of visitors to the site.
October 13th 2005.